All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA multifaceted exploration of how humanitarian organizations, private militaries, and non-state armed groups are shaking the foundations of international humanitarian law.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Perrin is an assistant professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of British Columbia and has served as Special Advisor, Legal Affairs and Policy, in the Prime Minister's Office in Ottawa.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note, black & white tables, figures
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Perrin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.