All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMaxine David,Tatiana Romanova
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Modernisation in EU-Russian Relations: Past, Present and Future Maxine David and Tatiana Romanova Chapter 2: The Partnership for Modernisation: Contradictions of the Russian Modernisation Agenda Paul Flenley Chapter 3: Economic Modernisation in Russia: The Role of the World Trade Organization Richard Connolly Chapter 4: The Partnership for Modernisation through the Three Level-of-Analysis Perspectives Tatiana Romanova Chapter 5: Can the Partnership for Modernisation Help Promote the EU-Russia Strategic Partnership? Marina Larionova Chapter 6: The Modernisation Debate and Russian-German Normative Cleavages Andrey Makarychev and Stefan Meister Chapter 7: New Social Media: Modernisation and Democratisation in Russia Maxine David Chapter 8: The Russian Federation and European Union against Corruption: A Slight Misunderstanding? Elena Pavlova Chapter 9: The Modernisation Agenda in Russian Foreign Policy Maria Raquel Freire and Licinia Simao
- Author BiographyMaxine David is Lecturer in European Studies at the University of Surrey. She is a Foreign Policy analyst, specialising in the EU and Russia. She is one of the editors of and a contributing author to National Perspectives on Russia: European Foreign Policy in the Making? (Routledge; 2013). She has also published on gender and the European Neighbourhood Policy and is currently writing a monograph on Putin's foreign policy through the lens of the agency-structure debate. Maxine is also Editor of the Journal of Contemporary European Research. Tatiana Romanova is an associate professor at St Petersburg State University, she holds a Jean Monnet Chair and runs the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence there. She was one of three editors for an edited collection on EU-Russian relations, bringing together Russian and Polish perspectives on various aspects of these relations (EU-Russian Relations; 2012)) and has authored multiple articles and book chapters on EU-Russian relations, including economic cooperation, legal approximation, modernisation, the energy dialogue and restrictive measures.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.