All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionModernism and Masculinity explores the varied dimensions and manifestations of masculinity in modernist literature and culture.
- Author BiographyNatalya Lusty is Associate Professor in the Department of Gender and Cultural Studies at the University of Sydney. She is the author of Surrealism, Feminism, Psychoanalysis (2007) and, with Helen Groth, Dreams and Modernity: A Cultural History (2013). She is currently writing a book on feminist manifestos and the history of radical feminism. Julian Murphet is Professor in Modern Film and Literature and Director of the Centre for Modernism Studies in Australia at the University of New South Wales. His publications include Multimedia Modernism (Cambridge, 2009), Literature and Visual Technologies (2003), and Literature and Race in Los Angeles (Cambridge, 2001). He has previously co-edited books on J. M. Coetzee and Cormac McCarthy. He is the editor of the new journal in Modernist studies, Affirmations: Of the Modern.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJulian Murphet,Natalya Lusty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.