Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.28Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.07
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the construction of sexual perversions in nineteenth- and early twentieth-century medical, psychiatric and psychological discourse, Schaffner argues that sexologists' preoccupation with these perversions was a response to specifically modern concerns, and illuminates the role of literary texts in the formation of sexological knowledge.
- Author BiographyANNA KATHARINA SCHAFFNER teaches Comparative Literature and is Co-Director of the Centre for Modern European Literature at the University of Kent, UK. Her publications include a monograph on avant-garde poetry entitled Sprachzerlegung in historischer Avantgardelyrik und konkreter Poesie (2007) and articles on Dada, David Lynch, Franz Kafka, Frank Schulz, Richard von Krafft-Ebing and Thomas Mann.
- Author(s)Anna Katharina Schaffner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModernism and...
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight546 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.