All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting and transforming the Romantic fascination with mountains, modernism in the German-speaking lands claimed the Alps as a space both of resistance and of escape. This book investigates operatic representations of the high mountains in German modernism.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Morris is Lecturer in Music at University College Cork and teaches in the university's interdisciplinary programmes in film studies and digital arts. He has published widely on opera, new media and film music, including Reading Opera Between the Lines (2002). Current research projects include a critical analysis of opera on video and an investigation of contemporary staging practices in opera.
- Author(s)Christopher Morris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAshgate Interdisciplinary Studies in Opera
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 5 b&w illustrations and 7 music examples
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Roberta Montemorra Marvin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.