All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays offering treatment of the development of architecture in the Middle East. This book also demonstrates the political dimensions of both creating the built environment and, subsequently, inhabiting it.
- Author BiographySandy Isenstadt is assistant professor of modern architecture in the Department of the History of Art, Yale University. Kishwar Rizvi is assistant professor of Islamic art and architecture, also at Yale University. Other contributors are Nezar AlSayyad, Magnus Bernhardsson, Sibel Bozdogan, Waleed Khleif, Roy Kozlovsky, Brian McLaren, Alona Nitzan-Shiftan, Panayiota Pyla, Susan Slyomovics, Annabel Wharton, and Gwendolyn Wright.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- Series TitleStudies in Modernity and National Identity
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note76 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKishwar Rizvi,Sandy Isenstadt
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.