All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of literature and its context from 1890-1939. This guide includes: an overview of the historical, cultural and intellectual background including arts, science and philosophy; a survey of the developments in key genres; and a chronology mapping historical events and literary works.
- Author BiographyLeigh Wilson is a Lecturer in English at the University of Westminster, UK.
- Author(s)Leigh Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/11/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIntroductions to British Literature and Culture S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm