All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the first book to explore that history in light of the contemporary debate.
- Author BiographyDorothy Ross is Arthur O. Lovejoy Professor of History at the Johns Hopkins University. She is the author of G. Stanley Hall: The Psychologist as Prophet and The Origins of American Social Science.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDorothy Ross
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.