All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historical overview explains what modernist literature was by taking the reader through the major figures, ideas and movements, focusing particularly on the core years of 1890-1930 but also looking before to Modernism's influences and precursors and beyond to its continuation and legacy.
- Author BiographyPeter Childs is Professor of Modern English Literature at the University of Gloucestershire. He was awarded a National Teaching Fellowship by the Higher Education Academy in 2004.
- Author(s)Peter Childs
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.40Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.