All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModernity, Community, and Place in Brian Friels Drama shows how the leading Irish playwright explores a series of dynamic physical and intellectual environments, charting the impact of modernity on rural culture and on the imagined communities he strives to create between readers, and script, actors and audience.
- Author BiographyRichard Rankin Russell is professor of Irish and British literature at Baylor University, USA. He is the editor and author of numerous books, including Poetry and Peace: Michael Longley, Seamus Heaney, and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Richard Rankin Russell
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.