All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a classical treatment of elliptic and modular functions with some of their number-theoretic applications. This title also offers a bibliography and an alternative treatment of the transformation formula for the Dedekind eta function. It covers topics such as Hecke's theory of entire forms with multiplicative Fourier coefficients.
- Author(s)Tom M. Apostol
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/1997
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1990. Corr. 2nd printing 1997
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £8.99Trending at £14.38
- £10.56Trending at £11.25
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
- £8.53Trending at £12.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.