CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionLevels 4-7 of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics course consists of pupil's books, teacher's resource books, skill support activities, an answer book, games, puzzles, project booklets, software, and assessment structures that will fit the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Author(s)Alan Ward,Mary Edwards,Roy Edwards
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/1989
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Primary Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date12/07/2006
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight216 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.