All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarrie Fidler,Jacqueline Boultwood
- Edition Statement2002
- Table Of ContentsMolecular Analysis of Cancer: An Overview Ken Mills Detection of Chromosome Abnormalities in Leukemia Using Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Lyndal Kearney, Sabrina Tosi, and Rina J. Jaju Spectral Karyotyping in Cancer Cytogenetics Eva Hilgenfeld, Cristina Montagna, Hesed Padilla-Nash, Linda Stapleton, Kerstin Heselmeyer-Haddad, and Thomas Ried Comparative Genomic Hybridization Analysis Binaifer R. Balsara, Jianming Pei, and Joseph R. Testa Detection of Chromosomal Deletions by Microsatellite Analysis Rachel E. Ibbotson and Martin M. Corcoran Detection and Quantification of Leukemia-Specific Rearrangements Andreas Hochhaus Detection of t(2;5)(p23;q35) Translocation by Long-Range PCR of Genomic DNA Yunfang Jiang, L. Jeffrey Medeiros, and Andreas H. Sarris Use of DNA Fingerprinting to Detect Genetic Rearrangements in Human Cancer Vorapan Sirivatanauksorn, Yongyut Sirivatanauksorn, Arthur B. McKie, and Nicholas R. Lemoine Mutation Analysis of Large Genomic Regions in Tumor DNA Using Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism: Lessons from the ATM Gene Igor Vorechovsky Mutational Analysis of Oncogenes and Tumor Suppressor Genes in Human Cancer Using Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis Per Guldberg, Kirsten Gronbaek, Jesper Worm, Per thor Straten, and Jesper Zeuthen Detection of Mutations in Human Cancer Using Nonisotopic RNase Cleavage Assay Marianna Goldrick and James Prescott Mutational Analysis of the Neurofibromatosis Type 1 Gene in Childhood Myelodysplastic Syndromes Using a Protein Truncation Assay Lucy Side Mutation Analysis of Cancer Using Automated Sequencing Amanda Strickson and Carrie Fidler Detection of Differentially Expressed Genes in Cancer Using Differential Display Yineng Fu Genomewide Gene Expression Analysis Using cDNAMicroarrays Chuang Fong Kong and David Bowtell Gene Expression Profiling in Cancer Using cDNA Microarrays Javed Khan, Lao H. Saal, Michael L. Bittner, Yuan Jiang, Gerald C. Gooden, Arthur A. Glatfelter, and Paul S. Meltzer Wilms Tumor Gene WT1 as a Tumor Marker for Leukemic Blast Cells and Its Role in Leukemogenesis Haruo Sugiyama Detection of Aberrant Methylation of the p15INK4B Gene Promoter Toshiki Uchida Clonality Studies in Cancer Based on X Chromosome Inactivation Phenomenon John T. Phelan II and Josef T. Prchal Telomere Length Changes in Human Cancer Dominique Broccoli and Andrew K. Godwin Measurement of Telomerase Activity in Human Hematopoietic Cells and Neoplastic Disorders Kazuma Ohyashiki and Junko H. Ohyashiki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.