All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight767 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAngelo Azzi,Sergio Papa,Z. Drahota
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Plasma Membrane and Control of Ceu Growth and Differentiation.- Insulin Receptor Kinase and Insulin Action.- Structural and Functional Aspects of Signal Transduction by Receptor Tyrosine Kinases.- Nerve Growth Factor (NGF): Physiological Functions and Regulation of Its Synthesis.- Signal Transduction by Growth Factor Receptors.- Altered Regulation of Receptor-Associated Tyrosine Kinases in Human Tumors.- The Role of Plasma Membrane Phospholipids in Cellular Pathology.- Changes in the Structure and Function of the Red Cell Membrane Skeleton and Hemolytic Anemias.- Regulation of Intracellular Ca2+ in Pancreatic Acinar Cells by Membrane Pumps and Channels.- Control of Protein Kinase C Function by Activators and Inhibitors.- 2 Regulation of Membrane Channels.- K+ Channels: Structure, Function, Regulation, Molecular Pharmacology and Role in Diseased States.- Voltage-Dependent Calcium Channels: Structure and Regulation in Normal and Abnormal States.- Cell Membrane Abnormalities in Genetic Hypertension.- Transmembrane Cation Transport: An Approach to the Study of the Molecular Basis of Hypertension.- Transmembrane Ionic Fluxes in the Brain in Energy-Depleted Cells.- 3 Mitochondrial Genetic Diseases.- Mitochondrial Diseases.- Mitochondrial Myopathy: Biochemical Approaches to Respiratory Chain-Linked Electron Transfer and Energy Coupling.- Phosphorus Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (31P NMR) as a Tool for in Vivo Monitoring of Mitochondrial Muscle Disorders.- Cytochemical and Immunocytochemical Studies of Human Mitochondrial Myopathies.- Regulatory Complexity of Cytochrome c Oxidase and Its Defective Manifestation in Mitochondrial Diseases.- Fibroblasts and Cytochrome c Oxidase Deficiency.- Human Cytochrome c Oxidase Deficiencies; Structural and Functional Aspects.- 4 Mitochondrial Metabolic Diseases.- Brown Adipose Tissue, Diet-Induced Thermogenesis and Genetic Obesity.- Acute and Long-Term Regulation of Brown Adipose Tissue Thermogenesis: Physiological and Pathological Implications.- Molecular Composition, Fluidity of Membranes and Functional Properties of Human Liver Mitochondria and Microsomes.- Changes in Erythrocyte and Platelet Membrane Fluidity in Childhood Obesity.- Skeletal Muscle Mitochondria and Phospholipase Activity in Malignant Hyperthermia.- The Antimitochondrial Antibodies (AMA) of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC).- Toxicity, Antioxidants, and Metabolism.- 5 Cancer and Energy Metabolism.- Mitochondrial H+-ATP Synthase Under Normal and Pathological Conditions.- Antitumor Effect of Drugs Interfering with Mitochondrial Biogenesis.- 6 Lysosomes and Peroxisomes in Health and Disease.- The Complex of ^2-Galactosidase, Neuraminidase and Protective Protein in Lysosomes: Molecular Characterization of the Protective Protein .- The Role of Activator Proteins in Glycolipid Degradation and Storage Diseases.- Solute Translocation Across the Lysosome Membrane: Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology.- The Peroxisomal ?-Oxidation Systems: Characteristics and (Dys) Functions in Man.- Genetic Heterogeneity in Inherited Disorders with a Generalized Impairment of Peroxisomal Functions: Visualization by Immunofluorescence Microscopy of Peroxisome Assembly After Somatic Cell Fusion of Complementary Cell Lines.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.