All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionStates that the study of rare lung disorders enhances our understanding of common pulmonary diseases and disease mechanisms such as fibrosis and emphysema.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRespiratory Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1139 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBruce C. Trapnell,Francis X. McCormack,Ralph J. Panos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.