All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume book gives a broad coverage of various aspects of plant molecular biology relevant to the improvement of woody plants. The authors provide background information on genetic engineering and molecular marker techniques, and specific examples of species in which sufficient progress has been made.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleForestry Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byS. M. Jain,Subhash C. Minocha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.