All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a critical perspective on photofunctional organic and organometallic polymers, with emphasis on fundamental concepts and current practical applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Wai-Yeung Wong (FRSC, CChem) is a Professor of Chemistry at the Hong Kong Baptist University. His research interests are in the area of synthetic inorganic, organometallic and polymer chemistry with specific focus on functional materials for optoelectronic and photonic applications. Currently, he has a distinguished record of some 300 scientific publications in leading journals to date. Professor Alaa Abd-El-Azizis is Professor of Chemistry, President and Vice-Chancellor, University of Prince Edward Island, Canada. His work includes development of new synthetic methodologies for organic and organometallic polymers; electrochemical studies of organometallic oligomeric and polymeric materials; and the investigation of structural variations on the thermal properties of polymers.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- Series TitlePolymer Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note350 black & white illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlaa S. Abd-El-Aziz,Wai-Yeung Wong
- Series Edited byChristoph Weder,Toshio Masuda,Stephen Craig,Jianhua Dong
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.