All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Diagnostics for Dermatology
- Author BiographyGregory A. Hosler studied chemical and biomedical engineering at Princeton University, and graduated magna cum laude in 1993. He subsequently earned his MD and PhD from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center before joining the Department of Pathology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 2001. He returned to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center as Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology and Dermatology in 2006. Since then, he has also worked at ProPath as a dermatopathologist and in molecular diagnostics. Dr. Hosler is an active member of the American Society of Dermatopathology, the Texas Society of Pathologists, and the American Academy of Dermatology, among others. He serves on numerous committees and regularly runs educational sessions at the annual meetings. In addition to the above speaking engagements, he has lectured at the World Congress of Dermatology and is a regular guest faculty lecturer at the annual Scripps Clinic Malignancy Update on Melanoma conference. He is on the Board of Directors of the Texas Society of Pathology and the Governing Board of ProPath. He is an editorial board member for ISRN Pathology and an ad hoc reviewer for a number of leading journals, including the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. Dr. Hosler is the author of numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals. He is the Dermatopathology Fellowship Director at ProPath. Kathleen M. Murphy earned a PhD from the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at the University of Louisville in 1999 and subsequently completed postdoctoral training in Molecular Pathology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She joined the faculty at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 2001, where she advanced to the rank of Associate Professor in the Departments of Pathology and Oncology. She is currently Director of Clinical Laboratory Operations at ProPath Services, Dallas, Texas and also Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Pathology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Murphy has significant experience in assay design and implementation for a wide variety of molecular diagnostic applications. She has received board certification in Molecular Diagnostics from the American Board of Clinical Chemistry and has received several national awards including the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Young Investigator Award (1999) and the Association of Molecular Pathology (AMP) Young Investigator Award (2001). Dr. Murphy has published over 70 articles in peer-reviewed journals and is an ad hoc reviewer for a number of leading journals.
- Author(s)Gregory A. Hosler,Kathleen Murphy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 79 colour illustrations, 66 colour tables, biography
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.