All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum mechanics embraces the behaviour of all known forms of matter, including the atoms and molecules from which we, and all living organisms, are composed. Molecular Quantum Mechanics leads us through this absorbing yet challenging subject, exploring the fundamental physical principles that explain how all matter behaves.
- Author BiographyProfessor Peter W. Atkins, Professor of Chemistry, and fellow of Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK. Professor Ronald S. Friedman, Department of Chemistry, Indiana University Purdue University, Fort Wayne, USA.
- Author(s)Peter W. Atkins,Ronald S. Friedman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note330 illustrations
- Weight1167 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.