All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight930 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnthony P. F. Turner,Sergey A. Piletsky,Shunsheng Cao,Songjun Li
- Author BiographyProfessor Songjun Li is Head of the Department of Polymer Materials at Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, China. He is President of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society, Executive President of the International Union of Advanced Materials, and Founder and Permanent Chairman of the International Congress on Advanced Materials. Li serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Open Electrochemistry Journal, and Journal of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society (JCAMS). From 2009 to 214 he was Marie Curie Fellow and Visiting Professor of Cranfield University, UK. Dr. Shunsheng Cao is the recipient of a Marie Curie Fellowship at Cranfield University, UK, and an Associate Professor at Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, China. He serves as Secretary-General of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society, and he is Co-Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society. Professor Sergey A. Piletsky is Head of the Leicester Biotechnology Group, University of Leicester, UK and former Director of the Biotechnology Center at Cranfield University, UK. He is Co- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society (JCAMS) and Secretary-General of the International Union of Advanced Materials. He served as Chairman of the 2nd International Congress on Advanced Materials. Professor Anthony P.F. Turner, PhD, DSc, FRSC, is recognized generally as one of the pioneers in the field of biosensors. He is Head of the Biosensors & Bioelectronics Centre, IFM-Link ping University, Sweden. He is Foreign Member of the USA National Academy of Engineering, Editor-in-Chief of the journal Biosensors & Bioelectronics, and Permanent Chairman of the World Congress on Biosensors. He is Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science and Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.