All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the basic principles of monetary economics and their application to developing countries. Fully illustrated, the new edition includes four entirely new chapters, with material on financial crises, the debates surrounding inflation targeting, and an examination of the role and future of financial institutions.
- Author BiographySUBRATA GHATAK is Emeritus Professor of Applied Economics at Kingston University, London, UK. He has written eight books and published numerous articles in national and international journals and books. He has also acted as a Consultant to the World Bank and the United Nations. JOSE R. SANCHEZ-FUNG is Senior Lecturer in Economics at Kingston University, London, UK. He has held positions as Visiting Scholar at Columbia University in New York, Senior Associate Member of St Antony's College, University of Oxford, and Director of Economic Research at the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic.
- Author(s)Jose Sanchez-Fung,Subrata Ghatak
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £28.02
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
- £20.45Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.