All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides different studies of how econometric evaluation of monetary policy based on forward-looking Taylor rules is conducted. This title discusses theoretical results regarding the Taylor principle and can be used as a guideline for the evaluation of the following three empirical applications based on survey data of Consensus Economics.
- Author BiographyDirk Bleich studied Economics at the University of Gottingen. He graduated in 2007 as a Diplom-Volkswirt and worked as a research assistant at the WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, chair of Macroeconomics and International Relations. During this time he wrote this dissertation. Since 2011 the author has been working with the Deutsche Bundesbank at the International Financial System Division.
- Author(s)Dirk Bleich
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudien Zur Internationalen Wirtschaftsforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.