All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intriguing portrait of an early Impressionist masterwork, tracing the painting's history and reception from its creation up to the present day
- Author BiographyMarianne Mathieu is deputy director, head of collections and communication at the Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris. Dominique Lobstein is the former head of documentary studies in the painting department of the Musee d'Orsay, Paris.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note85 color illus.
- Weight1498 g
- Width286 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDominique Lobstein,Marianne Mathieu
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.