All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century, Times Square has mesmerized the world with the spectacle of its dazzling supersigns, its theaters, and its often-seedy nightlife. This work offers a portrait of the street life, politics, economics, and cultural forces that mold America's urban centers.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Chesluk holds a Ph.D. in cultural anthropology from the University of California at Santa Cruz. He lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Benjamin Jacob Chesluk
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note17 b&w illustrations, 1 map
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographs byMaggie Hopp
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.