All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoney centres on the figure of Aristide Rougon, known as Saccard, and his unscrupulous money-making schemes. His story intertwines the worlds of politics, finance, and the press, and resonates disturbingly with our own times. This is the first new translation for more than a hundred years, and the first unabridged translation in English.
- Author BiographyValerie Minogue has taught at the universities of Cardiff, Queen Mary, London, and Swansea. She is co-founder of Romance Studies and has been President of the Emile Zola Society, London, since 2005.
- Author(s)Emile Zola
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byValerie Minogue
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.