All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the framework of the money, liquidity and monetary policy in the USA, the Eurozone, Japan, and the United Kingdom. This book arises from careful examination of the historical development of opinions on money, liquidity and monetary policy.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Josef Jilek is Professor of Macroeconomics at the University of Economics, Prague (Czech Republic) and chief expert at the Czech National Bank. He lectures regularly and has published 17 books and many professional and scientific papers. Roman Matousek is Principal Lecturer in International Banking at London Metropolitan Business School. His research encompasses theoretical and empirical inquiry into issues of emerging markets economies, banking regulation, and monetary policy.
- Author(s)Josef Jilek,Roman Matousek
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.96
- £8.50Trending at £12.48
- £8.73Trending at £9.80
- £9.71Trending at £9.91
- £11.81Trending at £12.80
- £9.02Trending at £9.98
- £10.87Trending at £12.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.