All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionGovernments and NGOs - in an effort to promote democracy, freedom, fairness, and stability throughout the world - have organized teams of observers to monitor elections in a variety of countries. This book argues that the practice of international election monitoring is broken, but still worth fixing.
- Author BiographyJudith G. Kelley is associate professor of public policy and political science at Duke University. She is the author of Ethnic Politics in Europe: The Power of Norms and Incentives (Princeton).
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013. Joint winner for ISA International Organisation Section Chadwick F. Alger Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Judith G. Kelley
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note28 line illus. 38 tables.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.