CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses the music of Monteverdi, written between 1600-40, to illuminate understandings of music, science, culture and the female body.
- Author BiographyBonnie Gordon is Assistant Professor of Music at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She has published on Renaissance music and culture as well as contemporary female song writers.
- Author(s)Bonnie Gordon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tones 17 music examples
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.