All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history and philosophy of the mysterious Cathar religion and its lost treasure.
- Author BiographyPoet, philosopher, historian, and storyteller, Jean Markale has spent a lifetime researching pre-Christian and medieval culture and spirituality. He is the author of more than 40 books, including The Templar Treasure at Gisors, The Druids, The Celts, Merlin, and Women of the Celts. He is a specialist in Celtic studies at the Sorbonne and lives in the Brittany region of France.
- Author(s)Jean Markale
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page b&w insert
- Weight508 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.