All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition by Ericka Chickowski, 2011.
- Author BiographyIan Anderson learned to surf San Diego waves while living on a nearby military base. The child of a U.S. serviceman, he spent his youth on such bases, traveling the globe from Japan to the UK, through the American South up to Washington DC. But nothing resonated so deeply for him as the Southern California lifestyle. After earning a writing degree from Pomona College, Ian continued to explore the world, yet those San Diego beaches keep luring him home--never judging him for dalliances in Hawaiian, Costa Rican, or European waters. Ian covers America's Finest City as a reporter and restaurant critic for the San Diego Reader. He contributes to national publications (usually writing about beer, music, and travel) has ghost-written a number of books, and even delved into the ecological sciences to co-author An Eco-Friendly Online Shopping Guide. For the most part, Ian's expertise matches his interests--chief among them exploring San Diego's sights, sounds, and flavors--and bringing these experiences to life for readers.
- Author(s)Ian Anderson
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos and maps throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.