All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of Theodore Roosevelt and the highway he inspired. This book shows how Max Skidmore unearthed the remnants of America's most fascinating auto trail and experienced it all the way from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon.
- Author BiographyMax J. Skidmore is University of Missouri Curator's Professor of Political Science and Thomas Jefferson Fellow at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota. An accomplished author, Dr. Skidmore has published numerous books including Social Security and its Enemies, Presidential Performance, and the Thorpe Menn Award winning After the White House.
- Author(s)Max J. Skidmore
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/10/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight535 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.