All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReframes philosophical debates and explores the moral permissibility of an action. This book presents an analysis that leads to a novel account of the conditions of moral responsibility and to important conclusions about the ethics of blame.
- Author BiographyT. M. Scanlon is Alford Professor of Natural Religion, Moral Philosophy, and Civil Polity at Harvard University.
- Author(s)T. M. Scanlon
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.