All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition re-examines the moral foundations for America's military leadership in the post-9/11 era. It considers world affairs since the first edition - the Gulf War, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Iraq, 9/11, and the emergence of the United States as an unrivaled military power.
- Author BiographyColonel Anthony E. Hartle is chair of the English Department at West Point and a long-time member of the Executive Board of the Joint Services Conference on Professional Ethics.
- Author(s)Anthony E. Hartle
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.