All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlutarch (c. 45 120 CE) wrote on many subjects. His extant works other than the Parallel Lives are varied, about sixty in number, and known as the Moralia ( Moral Essays ). They reflect his philosophy about living a good life, and provide a treasury of information concerning Greco-Roman society, traditions, ideals, ethics, and religion.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1969
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight290 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byF.H. Sandbach
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £9.56Trending at £9.76
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.