All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about micro-politics: that kind of manoevre to control or avoid being controlled, to claim friendship or proclaim enmity, which takes place between people who know one another, and who must temper and adjust their actions towards one another because they share other activities.
- Author BiographyF. G. Bailey is professor emeritus in the department of Anthropology at the University of California, San Diego. He has written fifteen books and he was the recipient of the Academic Senate Career Distinguished Teaching Award.
- Author(s)F. G. Bailey
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.