All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.79
- £56.77Trending at £60.88
- £23.56Trending at £29.47
- £10.22Trending at £11.19
- £9.63Trending at £9.86
- £38.66Trending at £39.78
About this product
- DescriptionMore baking problems solved contains the answers to further frequently asked questions. Arranged in a practical question-and-answer format, it enables busy bakery professionals to understand causes of their problems and implement solutions.
- Author BiographyProf. Cauvain is owner of BakeTran, a renowned independent Baking Industry Consultancy in Witney, UK. He was a director of Cereals & Cereal Processing Division at CCFRA until December 2004. A leading authority in the bread and baking industry, Stanley was also President of the International Association for Cereal Science and Technology between 2004 and 2006. He is a frequent Woodhead Publishing Limited author having written or edited six titles previously. Linda S. Young was a Director at BakeTran and responsible for knowledge systemisation and training activities. She was formerly Technology Transfer Manager at CCFRA. Between Linda S. Young and Stanley P. Cauvain have over 65 years experience of working in the baking industry.
- Author(s)L. S. Young,S. P. Cauvain
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number179
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.