All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £10.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this concise, plain-English guide fully explains all of the common areas of difficulty for more cognitively advanced individuals with autism, Asperger syndrome and PDD/NOS, and provides much-needed support, uncomplicated advice, and practical, positive solutions.
- Author BiographySusan J. Moreno is the founder and president of MAAP Services, Inc., a non-profit organization that provides information, networking and advice to parents, teachers and healthcare professionals about all aspects of autism. She is the editor of The MAAP, a newsletter for families of more advanced individuals within the autism spectrum of disorders. She holds a Master's degree in Applied Behavioral Science from Valparaiso University in Indiana and is internationally known as a lecturer and motivational speaker. She is co-author of The Partner's Guide to Asperger Syndrome, also published by JKP.
- Author(s)Susan J. Moreno
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword bySusan J. Moreno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.