All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover more than 60 fresh techniques for mixed media work, surface design, and embellishment. In this follow-up to her bestselling Fabric Art Collage , the author shows readers how to push the boundaries of fabrics, papers, and fibres more than ever before. It includes new techniques for working with Lutradur, TAP, mul-tex, and more.
- Author BiographyRebekah Meier is an established and popular author, designer, and teacher in the world of mixed-media arts.
- Author(s)Rebekah Meier
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- josephine1498330 Oct, 2013by
I bought this book because I liked the first one, however I do not think it is as good. Lots of information is based on American jargon and products used are not readily or easily purchased in the UK. However, it is very good for anyone interested in collage.