All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristina McGowan offers a diverse, much-anticipated follow-up to the bestselling Modern Top-Down Knitting, based on all twelve of knitting icon Barbara Walker's top-down constructions.
- Author BiographyKristy McGowan is the author of Modern Top-Down Knitting (STC Craft, autumn 2010).
- Author(s)Kristina McGowan
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.01
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £9.72Trending at £9.85
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.