All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese literature-based activities are designed to help the educator to energize the social studies curriculum and implement standards. Each of the 33 units offers book summaries, social studies topic areas, critical thinking questions, and activities for every grade level.
- Author BiographyANTHONY D. FREDERICKS has written more than 20 books for Teacher Ideas Press. A former reading specialist and classroom teacher, he is currently professor of education, York College, York, Pennsylvania. Tony is the author of more than 65 teacher resource books, over 30 award-winning children's books, and several trade books on effective teaching.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Fredericks
- Date of Publication15/02/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThrough Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Notebibliographies
- Weight685 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.