All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding both synchronic and diachronic approaches, the essays pay tribute to one of Hans Sauer's main specialist fields, namely English lexicography and lexicology. This title includes contents of the articles that ranges from insights into lexicographical projects to glimpses into the work of eminent philologists.
- Author BiographyThe honouree, Professor Hans Sauer, has held the Munich chair for English Linguistics and Medieval English Literature since 1997. His career gives evidence of his strong commitment to academic life, and he has contributed abundantly to his research fields and supervised numerous theses.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- Series TitleMuenchener Universitaetsschriften
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, fig. and tables
- Weight710 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byRenate Bauer,Ulrike Krischke
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £22.27
- £17.65Trending at £17.96
- £27.69Trending at £32.99
- £24.13Trending at £26.84
- £11.73Trending at £12.23
- £17.52Trending at £18.02
- £9.12Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.