All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to promote informed, compassionate dialogue about issues of sexual diversity within the Catholic community of faith, as well as in the broader civic worlds that the Roman Catholic Church and Catholic people inhabit; it contains a series of essays from perspectives of ministry, ethics, theology and law.
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick Hornbeck II is Chair and Associate Professor of Theology at Fordham University. He is the author of What Is a Lollard? Dissent and Belief in Late Medieval England (Oxford University Press, 2010). Michael A. Norko is Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University School of Medicine in the Law and Psychiatry Division.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCatholic Practice in North America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJ. Patrick Hornbeck,Michael A. Norko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.