All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised edition of one of the most successful volumes in the entire series of Cambridge Texts.
- Author BiographyThomas More (1478-1535). George M. Logan is Professor in the Department of English at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Saint Thomas More
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date30/07/2016
- Content Notechronology, notes, further reading, index
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeorge M. Logan,Robert M. Adams
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.