CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at fitness enthusiasts, fitness professionals and personal trainers, this book offers 34 light, moderate and high effort workouts that last for 20, 30, 45 and 60 minutes. It provides information on combining activities for recovery, injury prevention and cross-training, and advice on balancing nutrition and hydration with energy upon waking.
- Author BiographyJune Kahn has been a leader in the fitness industry since the early 1990's. She has presented at fitness conferences both in the US and internationally. She is a certified Reebok trainer and a specialist programme developer for the Aerobic and Fitness Association of America. Lawrence Biscontini was the 2004 IDEA instructor of the year. IDEA is the world's leading membership organisation of health and fitness professionals, with more than 19,000 members in over 80 countries. He serves on the editorial advisory board for Fitness Magazine and is a regular contributor, author and cited fitness expert.
- Author(s)June Kahn,Lawrence Biscontini
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.