All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis incisive book introduces post-apartheid South Africa to an international audience. Despite calls to undermine the 1994 political settlement characterized by human rights guarantees and the rule of law, diplomat John Campbell argues that the country's future is bright and that its democratic institutions will weather its current governance.
- Author BiographyJohn Campbell is the Ralph Bunche Senior Fellow for Africa Policy Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York. He entered the U.S. Foreign Service as a political officer in 1975 and served at the American embassy in Pretoria/Cape Town from 1993 to 1996. His books include Nigeria: Dancing on the Brink.
- Author(s)John Campbell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 maps, 12 tables
- Weight517 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.65
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.