All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates in poignant and humorous ways the changes in a historic neighborhood facing the challenges of gentrification.
- Author BiographyJonathan Boyarin is Leonard and Tobee Kaplan Professor of Modern Jewish Thought at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Jonathan Boyarin
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight508 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.