All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable report on terrorism today and its implications for the wider world. This book reveals how effective the Moroccan experience has proven to be in confronting the terrorist phenomenon and points out the vital importance of international cooperation to pre-empt future events like the resent attacks in Paris and Brussels.
- Author BiographyITEAS (International Research Group for Transregional and Emerging Area Studies) was launched in 1994 with support from the Institute of Oriental Studies at the University of Tokyo. Mobilising scholars, civil society and experts interested in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, ITEAS plays an important role in the future prosperity of these areas, ensuring that these emerging areas assume their rightful place in the knowledge base of all. Dr. El Mostafa Rezrazi, ITEAS,Vice-President Distinguished Professor at Sapporo Gakuin. Sapporo Lecturer, Mohammed V University, Rabat Dr, Kei Nakagawa, ITAES, President Professor at Hagoromo University for International Studies. OsakaVisiting Professor at Meiji University,Tokyo Dr. Shoji Matsumoto, ITEAS, Head of Research Program Professor of Comparative and International Law Professor at Sapporo Gakuin. Sapporo. http://iteas.net/the-alchemy-of-counter-terrorism-in-morocco/
- Author(s)Keiichiro Nakagawa,Mostafa El Rezrazi,Shoji Matsumoto
- PublisherGilgamesh Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGilgamesh Publishing
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.