All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.30
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £30.00Trending at £32.77
- £8.19Trending at £11.88
- £13.43Trending at £13.79
- £22.99Trending at £25.51
- £11.83Trending at £12.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines different aspects of morphosyntactic development of bilingual language learners/users such as language transfer, syntactic processing, morphology and the pragmatics of language among others. The book explores the interface between research findings and pedagogy of foreign language teaching.
- Author BiographyDanuta GabryA'-Barker lectures in applied linguistics and second language acquisition at the University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland. Her main areas of interest are multilingualism and affectivity in SLA. Professor GabryA'-Barker has published numerous articles and two books Aspects of Multilingual Storage, Processing and Retrieval (2005) and Reflectivity in Pre-service Teacher Education (2012). She is the chief editor (together with Eva Vetter) of the International Journal of Multilingualism.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDanuta Gabrys-Barker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.