All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mortgage Myths, Realtor Ralph Roberts and mortgage consultant Chip Cummings take aim at the 77 mortgage myths that prevent so many would-be homeowners and real estate investors from pursuing their dreams of homeownership.
- Author BiographyRalph R. Roberts, ambassador of enthusiasm, has been dubbed by Time magazine the bestselling REALTOR(r) in America. He is also an award-winning and internationally recognized speaker, real estate team coach, and business consultant, as well as the coauthor of Flipping Houses For Dummies, Foreclosure Investing For Dummies, and Advanced Selling For Dummies. Chip Cummings, CMC, is a twenty-three-year real estate finance veteran and has been an originator, broker, banker, and president of both large and small mortgage companies. He is an international speaker and business consultant, as well as author of ABC's of FHA Lending and Stop Selling and Start Listening! He has written dozens of articles for magazines and has been featured on various radio and TV programs.
- Author(s)Chip Cummings,Ralph R. Roberts
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width164 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.