All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionMorton Deutsch's ideas permeate the boundaries of law, international politics, education, business, and industrial relations. His professional life spans modern social psychology, beginning in 1935 through to his coninuing work at the International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution. Author at Melbourne University.
- Author BiographyErica Frydenberg is a clinical, organisational, counselling and educational psychologist who has practiced extensively in the Australian educational setting before joining the staff of the University of Melbourne. She is a member of the organisational leadership cluster of academics in the Faculty of Education.
- Author(s)Erica Frydenberg
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.